Residential house gutted in Fire mishap in Budgam village
Budgam, Jan 26: A residential house was damaged in a fire incident in Beerwah area in central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Thursday evening.
Local sources told news agency Kashmir Dot Com (KDC) that a house belonging to Khazir Mohammad Malla, a resident of Peth Malpora in Beerwah area was gutted after a fire broke out, which engulfed the structure.
The reason, as per the initial details, behind the fire, was said to be a purported gas leakage.
A police officer confirmed and said that the cognizance of the fire incident has been taken and further investigation is on. (KDC)