Man electrocuted to death in Pulwama
Pulwama, Mar 13, KDC: A 60-year-old man was electrocuted to death in Trichal area of south Kashmir’s Pulwama district.
An official told news agency Kashmir Dot Com that one Ghulam Hassan Bakhshi, son of Ghulam Mohammad Bakhshi, a resident of Trichal got an electric shock at his home while repairing an electric wire.
Bakhshi was immediately shifted to district hospital Pulwama, where doctors declared him dead on arrival, he said.
Police have taken cognizance of the incident. (KDC)