Siblings electrocuted in Babapora Shopian, one dies another injured
Shopian, Aug 28 (KNO): Two siblings were electrocuted in Babapora village of Zainapora Sub Division in South Kashmir’s Shopian district and one of them succumbed while another is undergoing treatment at a hospital.
An official told news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that two brothers namely Mashooq Ahmad Hajam and his brother Irfan Ahmad Hajam were injured due to electric shock when they were repairing wires on electric pole at Babapora Zainapora.
He said both were evacuated to hospital for treatment where Mashooq Ahmad succumbed to his injuries while condition of Irfan is said to be stable
Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident—(KNO)