Img 20240102 Wa0055

House gutted in fire mishap in Ganderbal village

JK Latest News

 

 

Kangan, Jan 02 (KNO): A residential house was damaged after a fire broke out in Waniarm Wanghat area of Kangan in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Tuesday.

An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that fire broke out in the house today afternoon.

“Soon after fir broke out, fire tenders reached to the spot, however, the house got damaged completely,” he said.

The official said the cause of fire was being ascertained—(KNO)

See also  Parliament Approves Both Appropriation Bills for Jammu & Kashmir
Previous Story

Vehicle owners mob petrol stations in J&K resulting in chaos & dry filling stations

Next Story

Amid rise in Covid-19, Kargil administration makes wearing of facemask in public places compulsory

Latest from Kashmir